** This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link & purchase something. Learn more here.**
My toddler loves most legumes, but I was shocked when he gave me a thumbs up on this snack. My husband made these one day for himself & I was hooked. This is a super quick nutritious snack that you could vary spices with. Follow the recipe below or make it your own!
- Air Fryer
- 15 ounces Canned Chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Honey
- Preheat your Air fryer to 375F/ 190C.
- Rinse and drain chickpeas, pat dry with paper towel.
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Place chickpeas in the Airfryer basket.
- Cook for 7 minutes, turning halfway through.
Keep In Mind: You might have to place the chickpeas in the air fryer for a couple more minutes until you have your desired crunchiness. My air fryer cooks very fast so 6 minutes was perfect!
Like this post? Save it on your Pinterest boards! 📌