Are you looking for a stress-free breakfast, lunch, or even dinner option for you and your littles? I came across Ozery Bakery Snack Rounds at my local grocery store and was hooked immediately. This is a perfect option for when you don’t want to spend a ton of time cooking breakfast.
The Ozery Snack Rounds come in various flavors (our fave is the Apple Cinnamon Flavor!) Scroll below to find out how to incorporate these into your meals.
Ozery Bakery Snack Rounds
- 2 apple ozery baked snacking rounds
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter can substitute with any type of nut butter
- 1/2 apple or favorite fruit
- Optional: Warm up snacking round in microwave for a few seconds.
- Spread a dollop of peanut on each of the Snacking Rounds.
- Cut apple into thin slices and place on top of the peanut butter.
Here are some more combinations that my toddler loves:
Pb&j (slice round in half & make a sandwich)
Nutella and banana
Grilled cheese (slice round in half and melt swiss & parmesan inside)
Like this post? Save it on your Pinterest boards! 📌